Man-Talk is a new initiative from the Priory Church where men have the chance to meet together in a casual and relaxed way.
Why not give it a try?
- Meetings are at The Bull & Sun, Kirkgate, on the first Monday of every month (6:30 – 8:30pm)
- Have a bar-meal or just a drink
- Enjoy a chat about anything and everything
- Everyone is welcome – you don’t have to be a Christian or a church-goer, but you do have to be male!
Contact: For further details, please telephone Alan on 01262 677437.
Learn about the different community groups who meet regularly at Bridlington Priory, all of whom are keen to welcome new members!
Everyone is welcome to take part in these activities at the Priory.
Families with children are welcome at the Priory, whether or not they have they have any previous connections here. There is a children’s corner with play materials in Church for children attending services with adults.
Baptisms are held once a month. Parents are helped to prepare for this important event. Confirmation classes for young people are held weekly for about 10 weeks before Confirmation in November, with follow-ups afterwards.
In the days of its medieval glory, Bridlington Priory was one of the great monastic houses of England. Its wealth and possessions made it a key monastery in the North, one of the largest and richest of the Augustinian order. The church in those times was more than twice as large as what now remains, rivaling in size other great Yorkshire churches including Beverley Minster and Selby Abbey.
Read more about Bridlington Priory’s history
Everyone is welcome at Bridlington Priory to attend acts of public worship, or for private prayer. The church is open daily for visitors and pilgrims.
Please click here for Priory opening hours.
Who’s who at Bridlington Priory.
Useful visitor information for the Priory and Bridlington Old Town
Your meeting or event at the Priory.
Go on a ‘faith tour’ of the Priory.
- To find out more about Bridlington Priory’s past and what to look out for when you visit, please go to the Heritage section.
- Take a look at the Events section to see what’s on at Bridlington Priory.
Bridlington Priory is granted ‘Animal-Friendly Church’ status, and is a member of the Anglican Society for the Welfare of Animals.
Dogs (and well-behaved owners!) are welcome at the Priory.